In Program Cycle Management:
· Support Manager MEL – in strengthening and streamline systems for programme management internally ensuring good programme delivery
· Work with the Manager MEL – firm up the Quarterly Progress Report (QPRs), Annual Operational Plan (AOP), budgets, updates for board meetings and internal meetings – SLT, ILT and PMT
· Support to the programme teams in Partner management: phase out, new partnerships, extension, evaluation, etc.
· Work with the Manager MEL to track progress against the Annual Operational Plan and finalise the same -especially the sections on budgetary allocations to partners and provided data state-wise, region-wise, theme-wise for easy reference and analysis
· Coordinate with programme team on planning, development, partnerships and any other requirement of Programme Management
· Support the MEL Manager to develop and roll out the MEL Strategy across the 6 thematic portfolios and Campaigns
· Lead in specific Thematic Portfolios to review programmes against outputs outlined in the logframes and ToC
· Maintain databases related to program implementation & program coordination
· Maintain Programme Tracking Data bases of trainings, activities, reports, and products, compiled across all Regional Offices
· Network and Represent organisation in professional meetings, conferences, technical advisory groups and seminars related to the advancement of M&E.
In Grant Management:
· Manage & finalise the list of new partnerships and phase out partnerships, evaluation plan for phase out partners and monitoring of partners – partner management – extension, phase out, reviews etc
· Coordinate and monitor the GAL development process of Ox India partners which includes issuing GAL code to all partners, after verifying the proposal, budget and relevant documents related to the contract.
· Maintain all programme management & partnership documents & contracts both electronically and paper and keep it up to date
· Worked closely with communications team with regard to providing information from programs team such as partner database, partner case studies, partner two page summaries for communication to board, affiliates and existing as well as potential donors
· Continuously review and update the budgetary support to the partners
· Coordinated information for programme department with Operations, communications and fundraising department on a continuous basis.
In Program Quality:
· Work with Manager MEL- from time to time to review Programme Management Operational Manual (PMOM) and rolling out the same
· Organise regular Programme Management Team (PMT) meetings and finalize the communiqué
· Support Thought leadership on programme quality and continual improvement
· With a specific focus on the foundations of quality programming, ensure that proposal development and programme planning, implementation and review processes can access the right level of guidance and technical support to improve and assure quality, drawing on both internal and external resources and capacity
· Build effective relationships with regions and other partner organisations working to ensure we create a balanced knowledge and advisory network
· Support the drive to implementation of organisation’s Common Approach to MEL and Social Accountability (CAMSA)
· Within the context of Programme Standards, establish and embed the principle standards relating to program quality